As soon as the nights draw in and the weather cools, it’s easy to find our moods free-falling. So rather than waiting for this to happen, make a winter mood plan now!
1. Get active – exercise supports our mood brilliantly
2. Re-connect with friends – summers are busy and we often lose touch temporarily so organise a get-together
3. See the light! – Make sure you have time outside in full daylight daily. Light is crucial for our mood.
4. Laugh a little – watch a funny movie or a comedy show. We know laughter is the best medicine.
5. Get help - seek a visit to your GP if you continue feeling down or call us on 13 18 19 to see one of our professional counsellors